Human Resources Assistant - HR Assistant - Lakeway
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Human Resources Assistant / HR Assistant
Benefits of becoming a HR Assistant with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full year of employment
- Student Loan Assistance
This position is part of the HR team supporting our Central Texas inpatient rehab hospital, acute therapy unit and 30+ outpatient rehab clinics. Working in partnership with the HR Coordinator, the HR Assistant is responsible for onboarding new hires for inpatient rehab, acute and outpatient settings, coordinating, scheduling and tracking all new employee orientation sessions, tracking and updating required licensure and certifications, and supporting multiple engagement programs and processes for the Central Texas staff. The position requires excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organization and attention to detail and follow-through, and the ability to work collaboratively with local and remote staff and HR teammates. The right candidate must also have advanced knowledge and skills in MicroSoft Excel, Outlook and Word. Some HR experience is preferred but will consider new grads with a 4-year degree in HR; relevant experience in a hospital or other clinical setting is a plus.
• High School Diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of two years work experience in Human Resources field preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software program applications required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network