Pediatric Physical Therapist - Thunderbird Medical Center- Glendale
Pediatric Physical Therapist
Must be an experienced PT
Thunderbird Medical Center
5k Sign on Bonus!
Experience the power of physical therapy! Banner physical therapy is looking for a compassionate, driven, pediatric focused licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences and to grow the pediatric program at our Glendale, AZ facility. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
- Compensation: Starting at $72,000/Yr
Clinic location : Thunderbird- Banner PT, 5605 W. Eugie Avenue, Suite 215, Glendale AZ
Pediatric outpatient clinic offering rehab services to patients age birth – 18 years of age. Emphasis on neurologic case load including developmental delay, toricollis, concussion, brain injury, genetic disorders, etc. Multi-disciplinary clinic offering PT, OT, SLP/Feeding services – Clinicians must be able to collaborate with multiple disciplines to establish best plan of care for patients.
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Sign on Bonus
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups.
- We offer excellent benefits including.
- An unmatched Continuing Education Program.
- Certification and specialist programs.
- Leadership training program.
- Company match 401K.
- Generous paid time off.
- PPO Insurance.
Banner Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network