Physical Therapist Outpatient Orthopedics
Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare in Baltimore!
New Graduates Welcome! Outlined Mentorship Provided
Indefinite Student Debt Benefit Program and/or Sign On Bonus Available for FULL TIME.
Our Pikesville (Greene Tree Rd) outpatient orthopedic physical therapy center is looking for an additional compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. NEW GRADS WELCOME! We have an outlined mentorship program on top of an UNMATCHED Con Ed program to help you succeed. Our large clinical team at NovaCare Pikesville, treats a diverse population of teens through geriatrics. Our OP center offers a broad spectrum of specialty services including, but not limited to; general orthopedics, sports medicine, gait and balance, chronic pain and industrial rehabilitative services. We are a fast paced ortho center in need of a flexible and dynamic clinician ready to jump in to serve our community especially our motivated geriatric patients.
This is a full time benefited 40 hour position with current schedule to include some evenings until 8pm and a rotating Saturday.
When NovaCare says UNMATCHED Con Ed program, we mean it!
o 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
o COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, NCS, CDN and additional Certification PAID
o Mentorships and Clinical Development Tool for Growth
o Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
Additional Benefits Include:
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off PLUS Holidays and Sick Time
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Sr. Regional Outpatient Recruiter
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Maryland, D.C. and Virginia
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager (may include utilization review, infection control, disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network