Physical Therapist – Outpatient Orthopedics with Up To $20K Sign On Available
Up to $20K Sign On Bonus Available!!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in LAUREL MARYLAND
Outpatient Orthopedic and Neuro Physical Therapist - Full Time
Experience the power of physical therapy!
Our Laurel Maryland outpatient orthopedic physical therapy center is looking for a FULL TIME compassionate and driven licensed physical therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. We have a large team of clinicians treating a 50/50 mix of general ortho and outpatient neuro (balance, stroke, MS, amputees, etc.). This is a GREAT opportunity for a new graduate who is focused on ortho and neuro seeking mentorship. We treat everyone from pediatrics (school aged) to geriarics with true 1:1 time and reasonable caseload expectations (10).
This is a full time 40 hour work week treating 7a-330p three days a week and two evenings 1030a-7p. No weekends. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Graston, KT Tape, NCS, Pelvic Health and additional certifications PAID
- Orthopedic Residency Available with FULL salary
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Clinical and Professional Development Tools
- Clinical Development: As you work towards specializations with us, you reach levels/goals/progress markers that earn you MORE in compensation.
- Professional Development: Management training outlined for specifics on program development, finance, leadership skills, marketing and more. When you become an Assistant Center Manager, you also get more PTO!
- Affordable PPO Benefits with multiple options + HSA to choose
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Paid Sick Time with carryover
- Competitive compensation with additional incentives, bonuses and MORE
For details, contact our regional recruiter, Shanel!
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager (may include utilization review, infection control, disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network