Injury Prevention Specialist/Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) - Provo, UT
Select Medical is currently seeking a Part Time Injury Prevention Specialist/Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) in Provo, UT!
This position is in the industrial setting, a great opportunity for a set schedule for an Athletic Trainer looking for part-time work. The position will be managed and run through our Michigan clinic, but will be 100% in Provo, UT. Potential to grow into Full Time opportunity!
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $28-$40/hr
Hours: Monday 8am-noon; Friday 10am-2pm (8 hours/week)
Benefit: UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE!
Select Physical Threapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of almost 1800 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
- Provide OnSite coverage for Industrial customer
- Implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting such as individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification
- Early Symptom Intervention with providing first aid services
- Office ergonomics
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- UT state license
- Minimum one year clinical experience, Industrial setting experience a plus
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA-BOC) Board of Certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
• Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
• Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
• Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
• Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
• Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
• Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing athletes, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
• Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.