Physical Therapist (Float)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Full Time (Float) /Farmers Branch and Las Colinas-Kinwest
Select Medical complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Compensation depends upon candidate's years of experience and internal equity. Minimum pay: $75,920.00
As a Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
BSWIR outpatient clinics in Farmers Branch and Las Colinas-Kinwest are looking for an energetic, driven, and team-oriented Physical Therapist to join two dynamic outpatient teams. We are located within 10 minutes from each other, provide general, and higher level orthopedics, skilled manual therapy as well as vestibular rehabilitation. The clinics are growing with an established referral bases but maintain their individualized treatments with each and every patient. We staff with PT's only and each patient receives individualized care. This position will split 2 days I Kinwest and 3 in Farmers Branch.
Our ideal team member is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
So we want to know…
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all else?
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, “that’s not my job!”?
If you answered yes to these questions, being a Therapist at Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation may be a great fit for you!
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
Who is Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation?
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation (BSWIR) is a joint venture between Baylor Scott & White Health System and Select Medical, serving as the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas.
BSWIR is dedicated to helping patients find their way back from all types of injuries, illnesses and chronic conditions. We offer a network of inpatient rehabilitation facilities, outpatient therapy centers and home health services throughout North and Central Texas to help patients return to independent and productive lifestyles.
We provide care for the most challenging and medically complex patients, including those with traumatic brain injury, traumatic spinal cord injury and patients requiring ventilation. Our flagship hospital located across from Baylor University Medical Center has been repeatedly recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top 25 rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network