Nursing Assistant (STNA/NA)
OhioHealth Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & OhioHealth*
Nursing Assistant (STNA/NA) - Per Diem
Night Shift Available, 7 PM - 7 AM
Shift Requirement: 4 shifts every 6 weeks
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Plus competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team. Our Nursing Assistants encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months patient care experience
- STNA/CNA certified preferred
- Hospital, nursing home, or skilled nursing environment experience preferred
- BLS preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network