No on call or weekends required!
Doctoral degree (PhD, PsyD, EdD) in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA-Accredited program required.
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Bridgeton
12380 DePaul Drive
Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
Salary rate starting: $100K
Based off years of experience
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital in Bridgeton, Missouri is seeking a Full-time Health Psychologist to join our amazing team!!
The Psychologists of SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital provide care for persons after stroke, traumatic brain injury, neurosurgery, and many other conditions affecting cognition, mood, and behavior, as well as independent functioning. Our primary goals are to help patients and families understand and adjust to their injury or illness, and to help the teams in their efforts to make the greatest progress possible with our patients in their rehabilitation therapies.
The position includes responsibility for assessment, consultation, and treatment in the inpatient service.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
- Consultation to families, medical rehabilitation teams, and physicians
- Psychological intervention (individual and group)
- Participation in education and support programs
- Doctoral degree (PhD, PsyD, EdD) in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA-Accredited program required.
- General academic and clinical preparation including:
- APA-Approved Clinical Psychology internship, preferably in a medical / health science setting
- Supervised postdoctoral training and experience in Rehabilitation or Health Psychology
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team in a medical setting
- Missouri license as a Psychologist
As the leading provider of comprehensive rehabilitation services in the St. Louis area, SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital delivers the specialized care and advanced treatment that enables individuals with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputation, joint replacement and other orthopedic trauma, and general medical rehabilitation needs, to rebuild their lives.
Full benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network