Physical Therapist- (PT)
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & SSM*
Location: Lake Saint Louis
Physical Therapist (PT)
Starting at: $45
based on years of experience
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust. Here, you will provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, orthopedic issues, amputation, and multiples traumas
Not ready to apply? Schedule a time to learn more and speak with a recruiter today.
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
- This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
We'd love for you to join the team!
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction.
- Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients.
- Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities.
- Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self.
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
- Clinical Ladder Program (varies per location)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Generous referral program
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
*Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.*
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network