Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC ) - Coon Rapids, MN
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking for a Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) in Coon Rapids, MN!
Sign on Bonus Available!
This Certified Athletic Trainer will provide injury evaluations, treatment and preventative care to Anoka-Ramsey Community College athletes. This includes week day athletic training room duties as well as home game coverage. This school has nice facilities and athletic training room! Roster sizes and number of teams allow for great work life balance and quality patient care dynamics. This position would also include performing Post Offer Employment Testing a couple mornings a week in the physical therapy clinic. Clinic hours help to build a quality community and sports medicine team with our physical therapists. Position to start in August 2023
Schedule: Afternoons, Evenings and Weekends
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $34-$48k/yr
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE!
• Company matching 401(k)
• Affordable PPO Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of the Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
- Determines the need for and administers proper athletic training techniques during games/practices to decrease risk of injury. Athletic training techniques can include: taping, wrapping, bracing, proper hydration and minor wound care
- Maintains proper lines of communication to ensure athlete is getting optimal care within the team.
- Prudently manages emergency incidents, coordinates EMS and acute care procedures including Basic Life support to reduce the impact on function of an injured athlete.
- MN state license
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network