Wound Care Nurse RN/WCC - Per Diem
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA, and Select Medical*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Wound Care - Registered Nurse - Full Time (8hr shifts)
Per Diem Rate: $66.00
At California Rehabilitation Institute our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join our team.
- Establishes a leadership role in the wound care program
- Communicates treatment plans with all clinical staff and ensures patient care is priority
- Administer daily care to wounds as prescribed by the physician
- Upon admission, measures records the wound size
- Ensures that all wounds are accurately documented in patients record
- Follows hospital guidelines for safety and infection prevention when treating patients
- Develops and demonstrates evidence based protocols which support the best clinical outcomes for the patient
- Promotes patient and staff safety by complying with the 10 Foot Circle of Care
- Valid RN license. Previous hospital experience required.
- BLS from American Heart Association required.
- Master's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- CWCN, CWOCN, or CWS preferred.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills required.
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network