Market Director of Business Development
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Director of Business Development
At Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Are you a results-oriented team player? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
When a patient has spent time in the ICU, sometimes he or she will need more intensive, specialized care to fully recover. Our hospitals offer an extended acute care setting that focuses on mobility, weight-bearing, ambulation, and nutrition - all crucial contributors to getting patients back to their baseline of health.
Directors of Business Development lead the business development and admissions efforts for hospitals. You will oversee a team of Clinical Liaisons and Admissions Coordinators in developing and nurturing professional relationships with physicians, discharge planners, payers and other clinicians in acute care hospitals.
- Being a leader who works alongside Liaisons in the field and develops relationships with hospital leaders at every level.
- Being highly attentive to the needs of your team in the field by being available to remove obstacles and invest in continuous training and employee development.
- Collaborating with hospital directors and CEOs to create admissions strategies and remove obstacles to patient admissions and discharges.
- Craft messaging that Liaisons can take into the field to improve understanding of and focus on our specialized level of care.
- Use data to understand hospital and market trends and to advise teammates and referring entities in best practices.
We are seeking results-driven team players. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing superior quality in all that they do.
- Bachelor's degree in either Business, Healthcare Administration, Marketing or a clinical field.
- 3-5 years of hospital or healthcare marketing/sales experience and supervising experience.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and regulatory standards.
- Proven success in relationship development and training/mentoring of team members.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network