Physical Therapist Outpatient - Per Diem- Springfield, TN
Experience the power of physical therapy!
Select Physical Therapy at Springfield, TN has an immediate need for a PRN Physical Therapist. This facility is a state of the art outpatient physical therapy clinic with a dedicated team to helping in the preventive and rehabilitative measures. This clinic provides a warm and friendly setting for orthopedic and occupational rehabilitation. Each patient receives hands-on physical therapy by knowledgeable and experienced licensed staff. Our facility provides Sports physical therapy including national pilot site for DorsaVi wearable sensor technology, ACL Play it Safe program, Aquatics, Dry Needling, OCS-certified Center Manager. Serving an active patient base in one of the fastest growing counties in TN. PPD expectations are 8-14, depending on case mix and IE’s per day.
New grads and experienced therapists welcome welcome to apply!
Compensation. Starting at $40 hr- $48 hr
Salary based on experience.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network