Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Full-time Weekend- NIght Shift
Select Specialty Hospital - Richmond
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Full-time- Night Shift- Weekend Option
Select Specialty is coming to RVA! Join this new team of clinical professionals who are utilizing their skills and talents to make a difference in the lives of critically ill patients in our community.
Join us for Walk-In Interview Days every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00am - 3:00pm
First Orientation: Tuesday, June 20 & Wednesday, June 21
Why work for Select Specialty Hospitals? We are committed to your growth and success!
- RN scholarship program that provides full tuition coverage
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
At Select Medical’s Critical Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are taking care of the most vulnerable patients in your community. We care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We employ over 50,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient care experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of hair.
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assisting transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient’s rooms in clean and orderly condition, including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- High school diploma/equivalent OR relevant work experience (3+ years).
- BLS is required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a nursing assistant, certification as a nursing assistant, or experience in a related field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled nursing student.
Nursing students may be considered as nurse assistants if approved by the State Practice Act.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network