Staff Accountant - Revenue
***Employer will NOT sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future.***
Entry-level accounting role for our Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Division.
We are working a hybrid schedule and must be onsite in Mechanicsburg, PA 2 days per week!
Salary starting at $50,000.00 annually.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the preparation of Revenue and Accounts Receivable related journal entries required for accurate and timely monthly financial statements, the maintenance and accuracy of multiple general ledgers and creates formal month-end statements with reporting responsibilities to the Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Up to three years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Windows Suite
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential. Strong interpersonal, organizational, and oral communication skills
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Develop collaborative relationships with multiple departments on campus
- Campus with access to walking trails and beautiful outdoor rest areas.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join our team!
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.**
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network