Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC)/Injury Prevention Specialist - Lancaster, PA
Select Physical Therapy is looking for a Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)/Injury Prevention Specialist in Lancaster, PA area!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that wants to be a part of a team that delivers a positive experience to industrial workers at our Lancaster/Lebanon onsite locations. New graduates encouraged to apply, willing to train!
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $52,000-$60,000/yr
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE!
- Student Debt Benefit Program!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, and SSM Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Provide OnSite coverage for our industrial customers.
- Early Symptom Intervention - OSHA first aid services (heat, ice, massage, and education).
- Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting. For example individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification.
- Ergonomic risk assessment and implementation of ergonomic solutions.
- Health and wellness consultations.
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required (PA)
• Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
• Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
• Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
• Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
• Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
• Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing athletes, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
• Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network