Physical Therapist Assistant - Garland
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Outpatient Rehab
Physical Therapist Assistant-PRN
Garland, TX (Spectrum)
Hours Vary between: 7:00am-7:00pm
Benefits of becoming an employee with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
Also, as a member of the Select Medical Corporation, should life take you to a different area of the country in the future, we have an extensive network of sister companies that could allow for easy transfer without interruption to your benefits.
Under the direct supervision of a licensed PT, assists with the implementation of the therapy plan of care. Responsible for delegation and
direction of supportive personnel for those assigned patients, in order to enhance patient care services. Consistently communicates with
supervising PT in regard to scheduled patients to ensure identification of need for assessment and reassessment of patients, modification
of treatment plans and other interventions requiring therapist direction. Participates in education of patients, families, students, coworkers
and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, within the scope of practice.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment.
- Home Care Requirements (if applicable for setting): One or more years of clinical experience and valid state Driver’s License
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network