Nursing Assistant / Patient Care Tech - Night Shift
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - West
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Nursing Assistant (NA) / Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Full Time - Night Shift
6:00 pm - 6:30 am
Three 12-hour shifts w/rotating weekends
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-time
Pay Rate: $18.14 - $23.00 an hour
(Based on years of experience)
Shift Differentials for Nights and weekends
Benefits of becoming a Patient Care Tech with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Patient Care Technicians work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a patient care technician, nursing assistant, or experience in related field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled nursing student.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network