Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Position: Full-Time Physical Therapist
Location: 350 W St Georges Avenue Linden, NJ
** NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY! **
**Up to a $10,000 sign on bonus**
Join New Jersey’s premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy with more than 95 facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 90 centers in 13 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
- Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopedic PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW competitive clinical salary rates
- Loan Forgiveness
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Residency Program
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent structured on-boarding and mentorship programs
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds replenished annually
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
- Journal Clubs, Special Study Groups, Special Interest Groups, Monthly WebEx in-service presentations, Clinical Manager Leadership Academy, Kessler Supported Certification in Manual Therapy
- Voted one of NJ's Best Places to Work and a Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- National Networking and relocation options always available
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- Performs comprehensive evaluations, develops and appropriately progresses individualized treatment plans.
- Provides thorough education to patients and caregivers in a manner they can understand, and plans appropriately for discharge when medical necessity no longer indicates skilled therapeutic care.
- Participates in departmental initiatives and demonstrates effective communication with all rehab team members.
- Facilitates professional growth, development and overall improvement of departmental performance.
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services, and design of program delivery.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid New Jersey State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Prior experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred; entry level/New Grad acceptable
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network