New Graduate Registered Nurse - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical*
New Graduate Registered Nurse (RN)
Sign On Bonus: $10,000
Pay: Starting at $37.52/Hr.
Competitive shift differentials
This opportunity offers you 12-13 weeks of training with a dedicated preceptor. A robust and structured program, it integrates both education and preceptorship for a seamless transition into a successful career as a Registered Nurse.
Why work for Ochsner Rehab Hospital? We are committed to your growth and success!
- Clinical Ladder Program (varies per location)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Here, you will provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, orthopedic issues, amputation, and multiples traumas.
In collaboration with the physician and their preceptor, you will assure implementation of the assessment plan, evaluation, and follow-up of the plan of care for the patient population.
- Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
- Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
- Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
- Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.
- Graduate of accredited program for registered nursing.
- Valid State RN License is required.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start date.
- Must have flexibility of scheduling to complete the requirements of the program.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program is preferred.
- Clinical experience is preferred.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network