Nursing Assistant - Part-Time, 5pm - 9pm
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
201 Pleasant Hill Road, Chester, NJ 07930
Acute Rehab - Inpatient Rehab
Shift Hours: Part-Time, 5:00PM - 9:00PM (Weekday Evenings)
Benefits of becoming an Nursing Assistant with us:
- Starting Rate: $18.87/hr and up! (Negotiable based on years of experience)
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collabrative culture
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process.Our Nursing Assistants encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals.
- Obtain vital signs,
- Assist patients with daily activities
- Promptly answering call lights
- Report any issues or progress observed
- Reinforce rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- BLS preferred.
- Hospital experience preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network