Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedics - Anne Arundel
Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare in Annapolis MD!
FULL time outpatient orthopedic physical therapist
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Annapolis MD is seeking an additional full time physical therapist for our outpatient orthopedic center. We have a large clinical team able to consider experienced physical therapists (PT) and new graduates with defined mentorship available. This full time (40 hour) treating position will include a weekday schedule treating until 8pm twice a week with last patient scheduled an hour prior to close. Friday is an early day for our team and NO WEEKENDS.
We treat a diverse population of pediatrics through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports medicine, oncology (ReVital), lymphedema, fall prevention, concussion, vestibular, TMJ and neurological rehabilitative services. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to learn and grow with the nation's leader in outpatient physical therapy. We WELCOME new graduates and experienced clinicians to join our dynamic team. We are focused on quality care through true 1:1 time with patients and low caseload expectations.
Full Time Benefits and Incentives:
- Multiple PPO Plans through BC/BS + HSA to choose from
- Company matching 401(k)
- FREE three month NPTE Prep Course *NEW OFFERING*
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- UNMATCHED Con Ed program
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Pelvic Health, NCS, Oncology, Dry Needling and additional certifications PAID
- Outlined and defined Mentorship Program with Protected Schedule
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Clinical and Professional Development Tools
- Clinical Development: As you work towards specializations with us, you reach levels/goals/progress markers that earn you MORE in compensation.
- Professional Development: Management training outlined for specifics on program development, finance, leadership skills, marketing and more. When you become an Assistant Center Manager, you also get more PTO!
- Competitive compensation with additional incentives, bonuses and MORE
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Paid Sick Time with carryover
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more
For details, contact our regional recruiter, Shanel!
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with over 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager (may include utilization review, infection control, disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network