Center Manager Physical Therapist - Outpatient Treating PT Leader
NovaCare Baltimore - Downtown Athletic Club
Full Time Physical Therapist
Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist Center Manager
Experience the power of physical therapy!
NovaCare's Downtown Athletic Club (DAC) OP ortho center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed physical therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a treating center manager in Baltimore Maryland. We are willing to train physical therapists (PT) who are interested in leading our team. A stong work ethic and outgoing personality is a must! We treat a diverse population offering sports medicine, spine, vestibular, industrial and Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) services on top of general ortho.
This is treating Center Manager (or Assistant Center Manager) will provide leadership to therapy team, market rehabilitative services and specialty programs to the medical community, attend regular management meetings, and participate in community activities. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Leadership training is available for a dynamic OP Ortho PT seeking professional growth. This is easily a multi-site leadership opportunity for experienced managers (PT) looking for more.
Sign on bonus is available for full time.
Our Benefits Include:
- Unmatched continuing education program with more CEU courses, national certifications and journal clubs than any other company in the US.
- Live, in-person CEU accrediting courses hosted locally (5-8 annually in MD/DC) + online library + 300+ weekend courses nationally.
- PAID certifications (COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, NCS, Dry Needling, Herman & Wallace, Oncology, etc.)
- Journal club access
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Clinical Career Ladder- Increased compensation for your company PAID certifications
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits with HSA option available
- Management training for experienced PTs with continued leadership training for growth and development.
- Generous Paid Time Off (22 with annual carryover) + Holidays (6) + Paid Sick Time (per pay accrued)
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
- Creates an environment that is consistent with the company’s mission, values, and goals.
- Responsibilities include direct patient care and management of operations of the center (HR).
- Responsible for implementation of the local market business plan including company objectives and initiatives.
- Develops and implements a strategic plan for the center consistent with the outpatient division strategy and initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring center profitability. Analyze and explain the monthly profit and loss statement and any variances for areas of responsibility, including referrals, visits, expenses, retail sales, ancillary revenue, and appropriate coding and productivity.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of center-specific marketing and sales plans
- Identifies and facilitates professional development needs and opportunities for staff and center.
- Conduct center meetings monthly with staff to resolve operating issues and provide clinical in-services.
- Serves as a clinical resource and role model for peers and team.
- Ensures strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
MD PHYSICAL THERAPIST license is required to be considered. Previous management experience is HIGHLY preferred, but not required to be considered
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of almost 1800 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network