Select Specialty Hospital - Willingboro
Hospital Facility Manager
Full Time, Monday-Friday
Hospital or related healthcare facility experience required
Pay: Up to $40 per hour (based on experience)
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Are you a results-oriented team player? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
In this role, you are responsible for leading a team to ensure the overall operations of the hospital building, plant, ground maintenance and safety.
- Maintaining an adequate number of staff or contracts for the provision of services.
- Determining personnel requirements for the facilities' management.
- Maintaining services in accordance with standards established by the hospital, federal, state, and local standards.
- Ensuring all required inspections and certifications by local agencies are maintained.
- Establishing and maintaining a Quality Control Program.
- Establishing and maintaining an ongoing inspection program focusing on fire and life safety.
- Assuming responsibility for all departmental equipment and supply purchasing.
- Providing routine maintenance and repairs.
- Ensuring all electrical equipment meets safety requirements at time of delivery.
- Assisting in testing of generators and emergency equipment with documentation of all testing.
- Assisting in maintenance of boiler, chiller and cooling tower equipment.
- Maintaining proper levels of gasses, chemicals and water treatment systems.
- Promoting a work ethic of continuous quality improvement.
As a Facility Manager, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior experience to their teammates.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in provision of maintenance and related services in a hospital environment.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- College Degree related to building construction and maintenance preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network