Clinical Liaison - Inpatient Rehab - RN, PT, OT, SLP
OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital - Dublin
*A joint venture with Select Medical & OhioHealth*
Clinical Liaison (RN, OT, PT, or SLP license Required)
Clinical liaisons are highly competent nurses and therapists who understand the business side of health care. Working in local acute care hospitals, CLs educate patients and families on the goals of medical rehabilitation. They assess patients to determine individual care needs, review medical records and meet with hospital teams to coordinate safe and timely transfers to our hospitals. CLs build strong relationships that help to build business through an increase of referrals and admissions.
Benefits of being a Clinical Liaison with us:
- You are a valued member of the business development team
- Ability to grow and impact local markets
- Team-oriented culture
- Competitive rates and monthly bonus potential
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
In this highly visible, challenging and rewarding position, you will assume a leadership role, developing and nurturing professional relationships with case managers, physicians and clinicians in acute care hospitals; educating staff, patients and families regarding rehabilitation services provided by our rehabilitation hospital. In addition, you will assess patients with rehab diagnosis, on-site at referring hospitals for admission to the rehab hospital and manage the referral process.
- Creates target lists of contacts and decision makers in assigned hospitals. Develops relationships, provides excellent customer service and educates referral sources on services provided by the hospital.
- Demonstrates positive referrer satisfaction and account retention.
- Educates potential patients and families on acute rehabilitation and benefits of program(s). Distributes collateral materials appropriately.
- Supports Sales and Marketing through educational programs, tours, meetings, etc. in assigned hospitals.
- Develops strategies to grow market share in core business lines in assigned hospitals. Creates quarterly goals and objectives and submits to supervisor.
- Works with VP/Director Business Development to identify opportunities for expansion of strategic business initiatives.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist required. Multi-state licensure required based on geographical territory.
- Two years related experience working in a clinical healthcare setting or previous experience working in a clinical liaison role preferred.
- Demonstrated competency with the preadmission process including assessments and relationship building in a rehabilitation setting or in another post-acute care setting preferred.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with a least one year experience in a related position preferred.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency.
- Must exercise sound judgment in handling professional/confidential nature of health care sales.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network