Physical Therapist Center Manager- San Jose, CA
Looking to work in Sunny California?
We have an opening for a Lead Physical Therapist at our brand new clinic in San Jose, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
SIGN ON BONUS
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
This is an amazing opportunity to lead a new start up clinic in San Jose, CA! We are looking for a highly motivated Physical therapist that is excited to grow with us in their career!
This position will help grow and oversee our highly trained and respected therapy team providing preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting Salary at: $90,000.00 up to $120,000.00
- SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- 1:1 Management Training
- UNMATCHED continuing education programs- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Certification and specialist programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Much More!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of almost 1900 centers in 39 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
Essential People Leadership Functions:
- Assist with staff development and growth, offering clinical and non-clinical employees coaching, guidance, training, and support. This includes assisting in the supervision of staff in the absence of a Center Manager and as needed based on employee goals and performance.
- Assist leadership in the growth of the center and market through program and business development, and participate in or lead the team’s involvement at community events.
- Support employee engagement and retention efforts by creating and fostering high levels of trust, promoting physical and psychological safety, ensuring every team member is in a role that allows them to do work that is fulfilling/meaningful, and celebrating and recognizing team and individual achievements.
- Assist with the management and resolution of employee relations issues to ensure consistent compliance with Human Resources and organizational policies and procedures.
Essential Operational Functions:
- Assist with developing strategies to increase profitability, including the growth of referral sources, organic marketing efforts, and building strong community relationships.
- Responsible for direct patient care that promotes an exceptional patient experience.
- Encourage development, learning, and growth that will enable clinical staff to support patients’ needs.
- Review results of outcome program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where needed.
- Ensure strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, including integrity, positivity, discernment, resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and business focus.
- Possesses effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized report writing and presentation of information to staff and patients.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and actions to take in an expedient and effective manner.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- 2 years of outpatient physical therapy experience as a licensed clinician
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network