New Grad Registered Nurse (RN) - FT, Days
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
300 Market Street, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
New Grad Registered Nurse - Inpatient Rehab
Shift Hours: Full-Time, 7:00AM - 7:30PM (Days)
(This includes weekday and weekend shifts)
Benefits for New Grad RNs:
A New Grad Registered Nurse (RN) will complete a preceptorship program to gain the knowledge and skills needed to become a successful RN.
- Start Pay: $42/HR
- 13 Week New Grad Nurse Internship Program (Unit based orientation w/preceptor)
- 12 Hour Shifts (3x/week) (flexible scheduling with rotating weekends)
- ADN to BSN scholarships
- Tuition Assistance up to $5,000 a year after your first full year of employment.
- This position qualifies for our Student Debt Benefit Program full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days.
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision; 401k (with a company match); short and long term disability; life insurance and prescription coverage)
- Manageable caseloads.
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture.
- Clinical Advancement Programs vary per location
As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include Therapists – Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Valid State RN License required.
- Certified BLS from the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network