ReVital Program Director - Physical Therapist
Experience the power of cancer rehabilitation in Kansas City with Select Physical Therapy!
Select Physical Therapy in Kansas City is seeking a physical therapist to serve as ReVital Program Director (RPD) and lead the charge in bringing cancer rehabilitation access to the people in our community affected by cancer.
Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program team, who provide rehabilitative services to help improve quality of life for people affected by cancer. A passion for cancer rehabilitation and interest in lymphedema are required, experience preferred. Program development experience is required for candidates without cancer rehabilitation experience. Our ReVital team provides the necessary education and training, which must be completed within the first 6-12 months of employment. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide quality care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
The RPD position is a split administrative and clinical position. The RPD owns the program development strategy and is accountable for achieving market program growth and quality expectations. The RPD is responsible for directing all program activities in the aligned market, and effectively communicating between ReVital national leadership, market senior leadership, and market ReVital team members. The RPD also provides direction, guidance, and mentorship to all clinic champions, ReVital trained therapists, and business development managers to develop staff competency and achieve program growth goals.
Compensation: Starting at $85,000/yr.
- New program growth
- Market leadership and team development
- ReVital program quality & reporting
- Participation in national ReVital activities
Our ideal team member is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
So we want to know…
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all else?
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, “that’s not my job!”?
If you answered yes to these questions, being the ReVital Program Director at Select Physical Therapy may be a great fit for you!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at HealthWorks Rehab & Fitness can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities! This includes the opportunity to join Healthworks Rehab & Fitness’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
At Healthworks Rehab & Fitness we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At Healthworks Rehab & Fitness, we are resourceful in overcoming obstacles and work together to achieve our company objectives.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- At least 2 years licensed clinical field experience
- Passion for cancer rehabilitation
- Cancer rehabilitation or program development experience
- Interest in lymphedema
- Influential leadership experience
- Lymphedema experience, certification
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a workday/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a workday/shift
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence, and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment
Do you strive to join a fast-paced, mission-focused team that is changing the world for people living with and beyond cancer? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply today!
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 800+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence, and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network