Patient Service Specialist
Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Patient Service Specialist
* Front Desk Receptionist Position*
Location: 2904 Rt 37 East Toms River, NJ
Full-time (36-40 hours/weekly)
Schedule: Monday 7am-6pm, Tuesday 7am-1pm, Wednesday 8am-4pm, Thursday 7am-3pm, Friday 8am-3pm
Pay Range: $18-21 hourly depending on experience
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 90 centers in 13 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
- Greets patients with exceptional customer service to create a positive patient experience
- Answers phones
- Ability to Multi-task in a high volume setting
- Insurance verification and pre-authorization
- Schedules patients appointments and checks them in at arrival
- Collection of co-pays
- Daily cash balancing and weekly banking deposits
- Patient intake and data entry to ensure proper billing
- Complete daily billing reports and work with central billing office (CBO)
- Communication and teamwork with clinic staff as well as all supporting departments to create an enjoyable, seamless experience
- HS diploma or GED is required
- Customer service experience required
- Knowledge of insurance verification preferred
- Healthcare, Medical, Dental office administration preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network