Occupational Therapist (Certified Hand Therapist)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Occupational Therapist- CHT / Outpatient
Waxahachie, TX / Full Time
Don't have your CHT and interested pursuing it? We can help. Please apply for more information.
Select Medical complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity.
Minimum Salary: $76,960.00
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- In-house NAIOMT program for manual therapy advancement with fellowship opportunities
- Clinical Ladder - Opportunity for staff clinicians to bonus an additional $2000 - $3500 based on extra-curricular activities
- National education courses and local online CEU library free to full-time employees
- Potential annual bonus based on overall clinic performance
- Student loan repayment assistance
BSW Rehab OP in Waxahachie (Chenault) is looking to add an OT/CHT to our orthopedic and sports medicine PT team to treat our traumatic and post-surgical hand and upper extremity injury patient population. We are a busy sports med clinic focusing on high-level hand/UE injuries, splinting and post-surgical repairs, primarily within the sports population and a return to play. The ideal candidate would have experience in treating outpatient orthopedics, sports and hand population with a desire to grow the program and establish a network of referring physicians for our clinic.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Occupational Therapy
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
Who is Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation?
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation (BSWIR) is a joint venture between Baylor Scott & White Health System and Select Medical, serving as the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas.
BSWIR is dedicated to helping patients find their way back from all types of injuries, illnesses and chronic conditions. We offer a network of inpatient rehabilitation facilities, outpatient therapy centers and home health services throughout North and Central Texas to help patients return to independent and productive lifestyles.
We provide care for the most challenging and medically complex patients, including those with traumatic brain injury, traumatic spinal cord injury and patients requiring ventilation. Our flagship hospital located across from Baylor University Medical Center has been repeatedly recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top 25 rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network