Physical Therapist (Float) McKinney, TX (Lake Forest)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Physical Therapist - Outpatient
McKinney, TX / Full Time
Select Medical/Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Minimum pay: $72,800.00
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Seeking Full-Time Float Physical Therapist. Depending on coverage needs, clinician would cover at any of the three BSWIR McKinney clinics, the BSWIR Allen clinic, or other sister BSWIR clinics that need staffing. Schedule structure would be covering in one clinic three days a week and another clinic two days a week. Candidate must be able to treat a wide variety of diagnoses of orthopedic (post-op, chronic or acute injuries) or high level neuro. Ideal candidate is flexible and adapts to changes quickly. He/she would anticipate needs and take initiative to remedy those needs.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network