Physical Therapist - Acute Care Hospital
Full Time Acute Care Physical Therapist
Healthworks in Morgantown WV
Healthworks Morgantown is seeking a full time Physical Therapist. Immediate hire! New graduate physical therapists are welcome to apply. We have a large multi-disciplinary team on staff at our 188 bed acute care hospital. This is a full time opportunity treating our adult and geriatric population 32- 40 hours per week. Typical schedule is Monday through Friday 8am- 430pm. We are open every day, except Christmas, and will require holiday hours, on rotation. Candidate responsible for evaluation, treatment and assistance with discharge planning of acute care patients.
Starting at $70,304/year and increases based on experience.
1200 JD Anderson Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our HealthWorks Rehab & Fitness looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in physical therapy.
For additional details, please contact Shanel Green.
Sr. Regional Recruiter
Healthworks Rehabilitation and Fitness
Our ideal team member is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
So we want to know…
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all else?
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, “that’s not my job!”?
If you answered yes to these questions, being a Physical Therapist at HealthWorks Rehab & Fitness may be a great fit for you!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at HealthWorks Rehab & Fitness can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities! This includes the opportunity to join our nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes, online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties
directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional holidays and weekends on rotation.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
HealthWorks Rehab & Fitness is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network