OP Ortho Physical Therapist- Foundry Row LifeBridge
**LARGE SIGN ON BONUS and/or INDEFINITE LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM**
Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare LifeBridge in Owings Mills, MD!
Full time outpatient orthopedic physical therapist
Mentorship for new grads available!
NovaCare / LifeBridge in Owings Mills MD is seeking an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist. We have a dedicated multidisciplinary outpatient team at this center looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Dry needling certification is a PLUS, but not required. We will pay for your certifications from dry needling to OCS, COMT, SCS, NCS and more.
This is a full time position for a licensed physical therapist treating 40 hours per week. We look for continuity of care, there will be a set schedule that will include two evenings until 8pm. NO WEEKENDS!
Full Time Benefits and Incentives:
- Multiple PPO Plans through BC/BS + HSA to choose from
- Company matching 401(k)
- Indefinite Loan Repayment Program
- Outlined and defined mentorship program with Protected Schedule
- FREE Three Month NPTE Prep Course * NEW OFFERING*
- UNMATCHED Con Ed program
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, NCS, CDN Certifications (and more) PAID
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Clinical and Professional Development Tools
- Clinical Development: As you work towards specializations with us, you reach levels/goals/progress markers that earn you MORE in compensation.
- Professional Development: Management training outlined for specifics on program development, finance, leadership skills, marketing and more. When you become an Assistant Center Manager, you also get more PTO!
- Competitive compensation with additional incentives, bonuses and MORE
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Sick Time with carryover
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more
Starting at $70,000/year negotiable based on experience.
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities. This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being.
Who is Select Medical?
We are the nation’s leading physical therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide our interactions with patients, families, partners and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at www.selectmedical.com/careers/
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network