Center Manager Physical Therapist- OP Ortho Treating PT
**$20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL and/or Indefinite Student Debt Benefit Program**
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Arbutus MD is seeking a FULL time licensed physical therapist for a treating management opportunity.
LARGE SIGN ON BONUS and/or INDEFINITE STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
Experience the power of physical therapy!
Single Site or Multi-Site Treating Leadership Opportunities Available
Our physical therapy center in Baltimore MD is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a Center Manager in Arbutus. This will position will oversee our highly trained and respected therapy team providing preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. Previous experience as a manager is not required but you must have at least two (2) years of OP orthopedic experience to be considered.
Our schedule is 40 hours, full time, and would include some evenings. We can be flexible for the right individual. The physical therapist center manager will provide leadership to therapy team, market rehabilitative services and specialty programs to the medical community, attend regular management meetings, and participate in community activities.
Our outpatient population is a mix of teens through geriatrics. We treat a variety of diagnosis including vestibular, neuro, sports medicine and industrial (POETs and FCEs) on top of general outpatient orthopedics.
Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, Graston, NCS and additional certifications PAID
- Outlined clinical career ladders for professional advancement
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Paid Sick Time with carryover
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Dignity Health Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Unique Position Opportunities
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network