Now Hiring a Float Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist
for Regional Coverage in San Diego, CA!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
SIGN ON BONUS
Select Physical Therapy in San Diego, CA is seeking an outpatient physical therapist for our highly respected orthopedic team across several of our San Diego area clinic locations. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and more! This is coverage as needed for our current physical therapists for vacation, emergency and caseload influx. Ideal for an experienced PT but with our seasoned team, a dynamic new graduate PT focused on OP ortho is welcome to apply.
Hourly range: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
Schedule needs include:
Regional clinic coverage as needed on a week by week basis - Coverage includes 12 clinics throughout the San Diego area
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES/ 4 DAY WORK WEEK
Clinics are open 7a-7p
Must be able to provide area coverage and work independently
We offer access to our locally hosted CEU accrediting courses for our per diem/ PRN clinicians.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network