Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Ochsner
Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Ochsner Health*
New Orleans, LA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
- Loan Repayment Assistance - full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate assigned patients and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs.
- Coordinate treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services as available community resources.
- Develop comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association or eligibility for Certification pending professional experience required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and a valid state Driver’s License.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network