New Grad RN - FT - $10k Sign on Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
**A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA and Select Medical**
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Train, Work, and Get Paid to Start Feb 2023
Pay for a New Grad RN is $53.58 per hour
Are you a new graduate looking to gain experience and grow your career? Do you want to learn and train from the top leaders? How would you like to earn a $10,000 sign on bonus and receive assistance with your loan repayment? If you answered “YES” to all three questions, we want to meet you!
Benefits of being an RN with us:
- 13 week program, with guided learning
- Scrubs provided
- Parking is paid for by employer
- After first day of employment, you become eligible for a referral bonus if you make a FT RN referral that gets hired
- Sign on Bonus
- Loan Assistance Repayment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Short and Long term disability
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Tuition assistance and professional development up to $5,000 a year after first year of employment
Topics covered during training include:
- Introduction to New Grad
- Respiratory Issues for the RN
- Communication (SBAR)
- Time Management
- Discharge Planning
- Medication in Rehabilitation
- Bladder/Bowel Management
- Intro to Amputee
- Professional Boundaries
- LVAD (based on site)
- What is Inpatient Rehab?
- Care of the Dialysis Patient
- Suicide Prevention
- Health Literacy
- Care of the Medically Complex
- Lessons Learned/Tips for Success
- Stroke 101
- SCI 101: ( based on site programs)
- Brain Injury 101
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
- Practice your skills; asks questions and build confidence to provide quality patient care.
- Performs a nursing assessment on patients.
- Collaborated with patient/family and the Interdisciplinary team.
- Provides patient information and status in a timely manner.
- Responsible and accountable for accurate, succinct and timely documentation of all assessments.
- Participates in the patient rehabilitation program on an assigned unit.
- Utilizes a positive and encouraging approach to achieve patient goals and quality outcomes.
- Current RN state licensure required
- Certified BLS – American Heart Association is required
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their individual medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network