Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
Outpatient (Hospital Based)
Location: Saddle Brook, NJ
Hours: 40 Hours Weekly
Pay Range: $16-18 hourly depending on experience
Benefits of being a Therapy Aide with us:
- Working with a great therapy team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Competitive rates
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities Full-benefits package Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
On a daily basis:
- Works with therapists and patients in our OP centers
- Interacts with patients and visitors - must have a friendly disposition
- Cleans equipment used in daily therapy
- Helps with maintaining a safe and clean environment at the centers
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- One or more years of outpatient experience as therapy aide preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network