Nursing Assistant - Nights / $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Nursing Assistant (NA)
Hours: 7pm - 7am
Pay: $15 - $18.28 per hour +
Competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends
Why work for Cleveland Clinic Rehab Hospitals? We are committed to your growth and success!
- RN scholarship program that provides full tuition coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Here, you will provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, orthopedic issues, amputation, and multiples traumas.
- Obtaining vital signs, height, weight and demographic data.
- Assisting patients with personal and daily care, such as bathing (bed bath, chair at sink, tub and shower), oral hygiene, shaving and hair care.
- Delivering meals and snacks, feeding patients who are unable to feed themselves and documenting oral intake, including supplements.
- Turning and positioning immobile patients safely while maintaining proper body alignment; participating in mobility program.
- Answering patient call lights and performing services that add to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Transportation of the patients to designated areas, such as to and from various treatment centers.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- BLS is preferred.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
*Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.*
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network