Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Dignity Health Physical Therapy
Outpatient Orthopedics in Las Vegas, NV
Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
** MUST be a certified Physical Therapist Assistant **
** Up to a 5,000 Sign-On Bonus **
Dignity Health in Las Vegas is seeking a FULL time physical therapist assistant (PTA) for our South Durango outpatient orthopedic center. We have a large multidisciplinary team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and assistants treating a mix of teens through geriatrics. An ideal physical therapist assistant has previous outpatient orthopedic experience but we ARE open to considering new graduate physical therapist assistants wanting to get in on the ground floor of a stable clinician managed OP ortho company.
Our caseload is diverse to include sports medicine, high level neuro and post-op ortho with growing specialty programs of pelvic health and oncology. We offer mentoring towards clinical specialization in orthopedics or sports (OCS, SCS) to keep your skills sharp! This is a full time 40 hour work week made of some evenings until 6pm with last patient schedule an hour prior to close. Your schedule will include an occasional half day Saturday, typically once per month, for our active population.
You want a true mix in a supportive environment? Look at Dignity Health Physical Therapy!
Our Location: 6048 South Durango. Suite 100 Las Vegas, NV 89113
Schedule: This is a 40 hour work week starting as early as 7am until 6pm (TBD) Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday.
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Outlined and defined mentorship program.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- Graston, KT Tape and additional certification PAID
- Dedicated career ladders for clinical and professional growth.
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Sick Time
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Apply today or contact our senior recruiter, Amanda!
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Dignity Health Physical Therapy, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network