Physical Therapist (Neuro)
Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Neuro Physical Therapist
**3-5 years of experience in clinical outpatient required**
Location: 368 Lakehurst Rd
Toms River NJ 08755
Join New Jersey’s premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy with more than 100+ facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 100+ centers in 14 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
•Paid Time Off (PTO)
•Extended Illness Days (EID)
•and much, much more…
- Seeking a Physical Therapist, PT for our outpatient department within a hospital setting. This position will treat the neurological population.
- Consistently named to America's Best Hospitals list by U.S. News & World Report, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has set the gold standard in rehabilitation and is ranked as the top rehabilitation hospital in the East. Leading-Edge Treatment Programs, Research And Mentorship Opportunities for our Staff, Hands-On Environment, Interdisciplinary Team Approach. Flexible scheduling, preceptorship, and model treatment programs.
- Staff to Senior level to Clinical Specialists. Whether your goal is to specialize in Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, Stroke, Amputation, Neurological Disorders, Cardiac or Orthopedics, you can exceed your expectations here. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits package. EOE M/F/D/V.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid New Jersey State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- 3-5 of experience in clinical outpatient required
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network