Physical Therapist (PRN)-McKinney, TX (Lake Forest)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Outpatient Rehab/McKinney, TX
PRN Rate $55.00
Benefits of full time therapist...
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- We currently offer six professional residency programs that you would be eligible to apply for Ortho, Pelvic Health, Sports, Neuro, Acute, and Oncology
- In-house NAIOMT program for manual therapy advancement with fellowship opportunities
- Clinical Ladder - Opportunity for staff clinicians to bonus an additional $2000 - $3500 based on extra-curricular activities
- National education courses and local online CEU library free to full-time employees
- Potential annual bonus based on overall clinic performance
- Student loan repayment assistance
Also, as a member of the Select Medical Corporation, should life take you to a different area of the country in the future, we have an extensive network of sister companies that could allow for easy transfer without interruption to your benefits.
Seeking PRN PT to treat primarily a neurological population. Candidate must be able to treat low or high level neuro patients with the following diagnoses, but not limited to these diagnoses: Stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, and ideally Vestibular. Ideal candidate is adaptable to quick changes, takes initiative and is an excellent team player.
As a Physical Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network