Dialysis Registered Nurse - PRN
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital - Madison
Dialysis Registered Nurse - PRN
Why work for Select Specialty / Regency Hospitals? We are committed to your growth and success!
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
At Select Medical’s Critical Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are taking care of the most vulnerable patients in your community. Here, you will care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. You will be part of a network of more than 50,000 employees nationwide who provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
You will manage the hemodialysis needs of assigned patients including:
- Initiating an on-going systematic assessment of patients.
- Providing nursing care to meet the needs of the hemodialysis patient.
- Interpreting assessment data and information.
- Collaborating with providers regarding the dialysis treatment plan.
- Performing hemodialysis as prescribed.
- Teaching and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid temporary or permanent State Registered Nurse License.
- At least 1 year of Hemodialysis experience
- BLS and ACLS required.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Hemodialysis in the acute care setting or acute care experience
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network