Regional Support Physical Therapist
Kessler Rehabiliation Center
Float Regional Support Physical Therapist
** Up to a $10,000 sign on bonus **
Location: MUST be open to travel throughout Bergen/Passaic County!
** Work alongside our leadership team **
MUST have 2-3 years experience as a PT!
** We offer gas mileage reimbursement for travel between centers **
Join New Jersey’s premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy with more than 100+ facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 100+ centers in 14 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
- Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopedic PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW competitive clinical salary rates
- Loan Forgiveness
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- Basic APTA Dues
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Residency Program
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent structured on-boarding and mentorship programs
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds replenished annually
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
- Journal Clubs, Special Study Groups, Special Interest Groups, Monthly WebEx in-service presentations, Clinical Manager Leadership Academy, Kessler Supported Certification in Manual Therapy
- Voted one of NJ's Best Places to Work and a Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- National Networking and relocation options always available
The Regional Support Position is a clinical float position which affords the selected staff member to report directly to the local Regional Director, will be part of the regional center manager team and will have a defined number of centers. The RSPT position will include a separate salary scale specific to the position and additional job duties and responsibilities.
Regional Support Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provides PT coverage for a defined market within region
- Reports directly to Regional Director
- Assists RD with operational functions within market/region including staff mentorship/consultation, training, chart audits, environment of care rounds, compliance audits.
- Member of the regional Center Manager team
- Share best practices observed from inter-office coverage at CM meetings: Retail sales, Direct Access, scheduling, Patient/employee experience.
- Provide guidance and mentorship as needed
- Provides input on schedule development/optimization for region
· Will have defined number of centers to support within a geographic region for continuity of care
· Will have a defined schedule
· Reimbursed for mileage over and above home center
· Eligible for career ladder advancements
- Valid New Jersey State Physical Therapy License
- Prior experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network