Select Physical Therapy is seeking a Part Time Rehabilitation Aide at our Redwood City, CA Clinic on Veteran's Blvd.
Compensation: $17.00 - $19.00 an hour based on experience.
As a Select Medical employee, we want you to:
- Be Patient-Centered: focus on the needs of patients to help improve their lives
- Build Trust: speak up, make good decisions, and trust others to do the same
- Own the Future: own your success and take action to build a successful career
- Think First: understand that good data is key to achieving superior results
- Celebrate Success: recognize and reward others for the value they create
- Create Change: innovate in how you perform your role
- Carries out activities delegated by supervisor as allowed under State Practice Acts following Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines
- Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to aide therapists in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records of ancillary services (i.e. FCE’s, CYBEX, POETS, etc.) and support other center specific functions.
- Observes and reports any abnormal patient conditions, reactions and responses to treatment in an effective, professional manner
- Plays a significant role in specific area of center operations (may be scheduling ancillary services and following up, overseeing a specific program, serving as OSHA coordinator, etc.)
- Cleans, sterilizes and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree in or Pursuing a Bachelor's degree
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network