Outpatient Physical Therapist Treating Center Manager - Anne Arundel County
**LARGE SIGN ON BONUS and/or INDEFINITE STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM AVAILABLE**
NovaCare in Glen Burnie, MD
Full Time Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist for Center Manager
Experience the power of physical therapy!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Glen Burnie MD is seeking a FULL time physical therapist (PT), as center manager, for our outpatient orthopedic (OP Ortho) location in Anne Arundel County Maryland. An ideal PT center manager has previous leadership skills. However, we CAN consider a PT with at least three (3) years of experience in outpatient looking for professional growth. We can train for the management responsibilities as an assistant center manager (ACM). This is NOT appropriate for a new graduate.This will position will oversee our highly trained and respected therapy team providing preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We encourage dialogue and education to foster inclusivity. Our specialty services offered reflect the needs of our community and include orthopedics, neurology, pelvic health and oncology (ReVital) and more. We look to continuously adapt and provide the necessary resources to ensure a safe environment for our patients and team members alike.
We have a large clinical team of physical therapists treating with reasonable caseload expectations. As a treating physical therapist center manager, you will provide leadership to our therapy team, market rehabilitative services and specialty programs to the medical community, attend regular management meetings, and participate in community activities. This position estimates 80-90% treating ratio. Evals are 1:1 with an expectation of ten (10) patients per day. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Maryland PT license is required to start. Previous management experience is HIGHLY preferred, but not required to be considered.
You get the additional PTO and bonus benefits even at the Assistant Center Manager (ACM) level!
Our Benefits Include:
- Unmatched continuing education program with more CEU courses, national certifications and journal clubs than any other company in the US.
- Live, in-person CEU accrediting courses hosted locally (5-8 annually in MD/DC) plus online library plus 300+ weekend courses nationally.
- PAID certifications (COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, NCS, Dry Needling, Herman & Wallace, Oncology, etc.)
- Journal club access
- Indefinite loan repayment program
- Clinical Career Ladder- Increased compensation for your company PAID certifications
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits with HSA option available
- Management training for experienced PTs with continued leadership training for growth and development.
- Generous Paid Time Off (22 with annual carryover) + Holidays (6) + Paid Sick Time (per pay accrued)
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Unique Position Opportunities
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of 1900+ centers in 40 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network