Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
Under the supervision of the CNO, the Radiologic Technologist is responsible for preparing the patient for diagnostic procedures by explaining the process of the scans to the patient and properly positioning the patient to capture the appropriate images. The Technologist correctly operates equipment in order to produce cross-sectional images of patient's bones, organs and tissue.
- Understands and completes necessary requisitions for ordered exams in a timely manner and schedules all exams accurately.
- Performs diagnostic Radiographic/Fluoroscopic/CT exams on patients both in the department and with portable equipment.
- Demonstrates the ability to inject IV contrast media, as needed.
- Performs a variety of examinations, reconstructions and various printing protocols.
- Identifies various types of mechanical and electronic equipment failures in order to accurately diagnose general problems with radiographic machines and processors.
- Explains the procedure to the patient and answers any questions related to the equipment or the procedure.
- Properly moves and transports patients to and from department, as required.
- Orders necessary supplies and maintains par levels.
- Attends required in-services and orientations.
- Works closely with floor staff and builds positive relationships in order to facilitate excellent patient care.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- At least three (3) years experience as a Registered Radiologic Technologist and hold current state license (as required).
- Must have ARRT or CMRT certification.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start date.
- Must be current with Continuing Education in all fields of licensure.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Experience operating facility-specific equipment desirable.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network