Physical Therapist - Assistant Center Manager
Experience the power of cancer rehabilitation in Los Angeles, CA with Select Physical Therapy!
Select Physical Therapy has an exciting opportunity to be part of a new therapy clinic within The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute, a Cedars Sinai Affiliate, who has established an international reputation for developing new cancer therapies, providing the best in experimental and traditional treatments. You will work alongside oncologists and the comprehensive medical team to provide an exceptional patient experience with cutting edge cancer rehabilitation.
This individual should be outgoing and eager for a leadership position to grow and develop our program in conjunction with The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute. In addition to cancer rehabilitation experience, a strong candidate will also have an interest in becoming lymphedema certified. Clinic hours are from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Your case load will encompass all aspects of rehabilitative cancer care from lymphedema to treating fatigue, arthralgia, peripheral neuropathy, and deconditioning.
Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program team, who provide rehabilitative services to help improve quality of life for people affected by cancer. Our ReVital team provides the necessary education and training for therapists invested in treating our oncologic population, which must be completed within the first six months of employment. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide quality care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Salary range - $94,000 - $104,000/year comensurate with experience
Full time (32hr+) benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Our ideal team member is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
So we want to know…
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all else?
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, “that’s not my job!”?
If you answered yes to these questions, being a ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Therapist at Select Medical may be a great fit for you!
Who is Select Medical?
We are the nation’s leading physical therapy provider, and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide our interactions with patients, families, partners, and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents, and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable, and able to learn from our experiences.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- 1 year cancer rehabilitation experience (clinical rotations considered)
- Interest in becoming lymphedema certified
- Confident/competent manual therapist
- Clinical leadership experience
- Interest in becoming pelvic floor trained
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a workday/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a workday/shift
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence, and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment
Do you strive to join a fast-paced, mission-focused team that is changing the world for people living with and beyond cancer? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply today!
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia.
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 800+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence, and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network