Occupational Therapist - Day Institute
SSM Health Day Institute
Occupational Therapist (OT)
*Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm*
SSM Health Day Institute is seeking an Occupational Therapist to work in our specialized outpatient rehabilitation program. We have nine centers across the St. Louis Metro area serving individuals recovering from a traumatic injury or illness who no longer require 24-hour nursing or acute rehabilitative care. We take a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach to build skills and maximize independence. If you like working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and are passionate about helping the neurological and medically complex patient, apply today to explore a new career opportunity with us!
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Co-Pays for Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
Why choose us?
*We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!*
Mission, commitment and vision
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional and positive patient experience -- we are passionate and love what we do, and it shows. Learn more about our mission.
To carry out our mission, we must be true to our values. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our patients and their families, our fellow employees, doctors, referral sources and job candidates. We value each of these experiences.
We have a vision of the care and experience we work to provide every day. It’s called the Select Medical Way. Upholding the Select Medical Way is to:
- Put the patient first — build trust, listen and communicate throughout his/her healing journey
- Help improve quality of life for the communities in which we live and work
- Welcome new ideas from all levels of the organization to continually improve
- Attract, train and retain the best possible team members
- Stand out from others by fully embracing high-quality clinical care and sharing a commitment to doing it right
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with outpatient policies and procedures
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients
- Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Occupational Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
“Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.”
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network