Director of Quality Management
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
1199 Pleasant Valley way West Orange NJ 07052
Director of Quality Management (DQM)
(Must have RN License)
“Please be advised that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Kessler’s market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.”
Kessler Institute offers a competitive salary and incentive program
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
- Student debt benefit program
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with activities, per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviewing quarterly quality improvement reports.
- Assisting the Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities.
- Leading the hospital team in the performance of RCA, at least annually, and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise indicated.
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and reporting.
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education in the work place.
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met.
You are passionate about providing a superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will have previous clinical experience and a passion for upholding high-quality standards. As a leader for your facility, you will collaborate with your CEO, CNO and Human Resources leader to tackle problems and enhance both the employee and patient experience.
- Valid professional RN clinical license required in the work State.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience, or equivalent, in an inpatient healthcare facility setting is required.
- Requires experience in at least one of the core areas of responsibility: Quality, Survey Readiness, Risk Management, Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
- Requires experience in interpretation of raw data and comparative analysis, conducting educational “in-services”, and coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification activities.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Bachelors or masters in nursing preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network